my labo lab

Friday, May 29, 2009
Location : Lab
Mission : Grad research aka sotsuken

Hari ni masuk lab rasa lain plak..berdebar-debar..dub dab dub dab gitu..
bukan apa ada something yang buat mimi tense dalam lab ni hari ni..
Like you could feel the tension in the room from outside..
It's not like I don't enjoy doing my research but my lab partners are so serious!! I mean they're really focus with their research that make me so uneasy..And their rapid progress make me felt left behind..Like I'm the laziest one around here..
(But that's the fact that I can't deny actually;p)

I know it's not their fault but I can't help feeling that way..and the best thing that I can do is to study and try to do my reserch laa~~

But but..bukan semua benda tak best je pasal my lab ni..Yang best nye dorg ni baik-baik belaka. Selalu juga dorg bawak omiyage ke makanan ke..and selalu je offer mimi..tapi sayang nya selalu tak boleh makan sebab ada nyukazai..and most of the time I only took and gave it to Chong ( my junior) :p hari ni je rasa down..coz dorg senyap sangat!! kita pulak naik tension..

A little bit info about my lab..
1) 5 of us share this lab and I'm the only girl:)
2) Located on the 4th floor of building no 5 of Matsue College
3) Specialized field : Communication engineering
4) Luckily, our lecturer is very nice and he'll spend most of his time in the lab with us.


Happy Love Day!

2 comments:

  1. athirah ayu said...:

    sono kimochi wakatta!!! kenkyuu ganbatte!!!

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    sou ne..gambarou!!!