Home so sweet

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Hari ni dah msuk 4 hari mimi balik Msia..kat rumah ni selalu je on9 tapi malas sgt nak update blog..main fb je..hehee..so I arrived at KLIA around 4.30 pm (waktu msia) last saturday 12 sept. As you all know, mimi balik sorg from Kansai. Tapi Alhamdulillah kat airport I met sorg kakak ni.. He came to Kyoto for a seminar and ktrg pn berkenalan..while waiting for bording ktrg duk borak2..tp ktrg tak duduk skali dlam flight coz mimi dah check in dulu..After boarding I thought there's nobody will be seating beside me, but then ade gak org duduk.. best laa sebab dia pun peramah kan.. and yang paling terkejut nya..dia kenal my very bestfriend:)

Flight form Kansai to KLIA lebih kurang 6 jam lebih laa..lebih kurang..I thought I'm going to sleep all the way but I changed my mind.. I watched movies instead.. I'm so so excited when I saw Yatterman on the list..Basically because I haven't watch it yet and and it's Sakurai Sho's film!! ( derr~~ ).. This movie is so in my movie list to watch.. It's nice to watch him in a movie because I've been watching lots of his variety shows lately..so in the movie I got to watch another side of him being a superhero..yeah..he's really talented..

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ



ok..That's the part when I fall asleep in the middle of the movie..hahaa.. and this is the only part that I sleep along the journey.But the movie was fun and I loved it mostly because of Sho. For the second movie, I watched 余命1ヶ月の花嫁 'Yomei 1kka getsu no hanayome' or April Bride. A sad story based on a real story. I watched the real documentary of Chie the breast cancer patient during her final days of her life on tv last time. The story is so sweet and sad because she was be able to be a bride when she only got 1 month left before she died. For the third movie, I watched The Proposal tapi tak habis laa sebab dah nak ready for landing. So sweet..


For that day , mimi berpuasa lama sikit dr biasa for about 16 hours and I'm super exhausted. Kalau bermusafir org kate boleh je tak puasa but I decided to puasa je. Alhamdulillah mimi tahan gak. And the climax of the day, Mimi jumpa my beloved family!! yeay!! First time berbuka ngn family this year memang best!! Buka kat luar hari tu with lauk yang sedap2 belaka sampai mimi rasa perut mimi pun terkejut..hihii


ok till here for now:)

0 comments: