7 secrets

Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Today I followed my father to his school.When I was walking around,I saw this article on one of the classroom door.I'm not really sure to call it an article or not.Actually it's more like a decoration that we put on the door.But sadly,the decoration was at the back of the door so we can only read it if the door is closed.




7 secrets of success
I found the answer in my room
Roof said 'Aim high'
Fan said 'be cool'
Clock said 'every minute is precious'
Mirror said 'reflect before you act'
Window said 'see the world'
Calender said 'be up to date'
Door said 'push hard to achieve your goals'




I guess I'm so sensitive with number 7 (yes, seven is my favorite number) and make me read them.It's simple but yet so meaningful.Reading this kind of inspirational quotes really help to motivate myself.And I also hope, it can motivate yours too.






I'm sorry for the long break.I never meant to be away from the blog for so long. But certain things kept me away from writing here.After this,I'll try my best to update more often.InsyaAllah*hugs and bribe you with this couple photo*






till here

2 comments:

  1. AfIqAh^^AiSyAh said...:

    wah wah wah~~~ welcome back mimie!!!! a great come back with nice post... heheh... miss ya!!! 7 secrets~ seriously good motivation =)

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    Fiqah!! Thanks so much!!It's nice to read your comment on my first post after a long break.Let's have more motivation in our daily life.Miss u too<3