huhuu

Thursday, March 3, 2011

pick me,choose me,love me
I think that's the words that my blog's trying to tell me
if only my blog can talk of course..
well..
I MISS MY BLOG SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
caps lock seems appropriate here to express my feeling now.
again
I MISS THE FEELING OF EAGERNESS TO WRITE HERE!!!
yes I do seriously
even though I know that I'm not a good writer
I'll try to write again and fill my blog with interesting stuffs later..yeahh..I'll try my best

what's new about me..hmmm..let's see..
firstly today is my beloved father's birthday!!
Happy birthday ayah..
mimi sayang ayah so much<3
no pressie but my love is priceless heh

then,my eye bags are getting me crazy!!camne nak hilangkan ye??huuu
other story,my neighbour plus my childhood friend,Fateha will get married this Saturday.
I'm so happy for her!!
I guess tak sempat dah nak buat bachelorette party that we planned before..huuu
congratz to her!!

my bias panda boy!!


till here for now
*hugs*

hahaa

0 comments: