He wants to go to the Kyoto University!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009
Yesterday I went to the library to do some study with Balqis. Then, one of my classmate came in. It's been a long time since I have eyes on him. Don't get me wrong here. He's one of the top student in my class and he's also one of the college athlete. I wonder how he manage well with his studies and the club activities. Maybe he's naturally gifted and he's really working so hard.

The stories goes went Balqis asked me math questions. But I don't know the answers. Then went he came in Balqis asked me to ask him the questions. So, I went to ask him. He's really kind to teach me and I find it easy to understand the problems. I think I can score in math if he's the one who teach me..hahaaa

After that, I asked him where he wants to go after graduating from college. He said he wants to go to Kyoto University!! さすが優秀だなあ..As expected he'll choose one of the top uni in Japan.

As for me I'll study harder for my entrance exam too. I'm not going to be defeated by him!!



glitter-graphics.com

4 comments:

  1. AfIqAh^^AiSyAh said...:

    mimi~ u can beat him easily la. caiyok2! heheh... he wants to kyoto n u want to go to gunma... nobody wants to enter kobe dai ke??~~ huuuu... :P

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    hahaaa..insyaallah~~
    hmm..ade laa kot nnt yg nak g kobe dai tu..huhuu..nak gi jgak klu ble~~hehehe..tp tak mampu laa aku..;)

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    hahaha..boleh laa~~