which element are you..

Friday, April 24, 2009
Finally it's Friday. What a long way to go till today. huhuu.. While I'm having some 'rest' in the lab, I did some interesting quiz on Facebook. The one that you have to answer some questions and you'll get the result base on your answers. Quite fun and you should try it when you're bored.
One of the quiz that I took was Which Element Are You.. And below is the result.


'Hey there, Air. How are you doing? In your default form you are by far the gentlest of the elements, the most altruistic of the elements, the easiest to be around. People who are close to you relish that closeness as if you were the oxygen they breathe. Though when you are such an honest and true individual sometimes it is easy for others to move through life as if you are invisible to them, pushing you around and hurting you in ways they would never imagine doing to say, water or fire. Little do they know that air can be pushed too far and all it takes is a few powerful gusts from this angry element to get a point across, though not without a rush of guilt and second thoughts to follow. Your place in the world: The genuine soul and emotional helper to those in need (A breathe of fresh air). '


Am I the 'air' to you? hahaa..



Owh..One more thing. I got up early today! So I'm not late for my English class.Way to go girl!!

0 comments: