choc

Saturday, February 14, 2009


Today's V'tine's Day. Orang Jepun ni lain sikit cara dorg celebrate valentine. Hari ni girls will give chocolate to the boys to express their love or just some kind of 'giri choco' ( Obligation choco).


In advance, yesterday I gave white choc to one of my classmate. I accidentally met him at the supermarket and it was kind of spontaneous action at that time. Looking at his face expression he seems quite shock but he thanked me. It feels really good though to give choc to other people.


I spend my day with eating choc today. Thanks to Balqis=)
That's it for now.Wanna have some more Ferrero Rocier~~




p/s To Oya and Fiqa..I really want to join you guys!!!


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    mimi!!! whos the lucky guy?? i want some chocs too!! heheh... erm, same ere! oya n i would love to have u around! uhuk2... but wat to do... maybe next time ok! or, lets meet up when oya comes to japan... heheheh... kite seret oya gi nihon jom! :D

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    hahaha..takde sape pun..dak klas yg baik ngn aku je..nnt klau kite jumpe iA I'll buy u choc ye..

    Waa!!kite ajak oya jom..can't wait till oya come here..we'll hv lot of fun k!!!tak sabar nye..just thinking of it make me so excited..hahaha

  1. tictactoe said...:

    hahah ..hebat seyhh...mimi bagi choc kat nihonjin....whiteday nnt sure dpt henji...tell me naa !!! =D

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    white day nnt balik msia laa~~ tak boleh laa dapat=( huhuuu