Hey Monday

Saturday, February 28, 2009
As usual when I want to go back home I'll prepare some presents mostly for my family and friends. Just now, I had a quick chat with my younger brother. I asked him want he wants and he asked me to buy CD for him. Hey Monday's CD. I haven't heard about this band before. My bro suggested me to check on My Space Music. So I listened and there are few songs that I like. Especially How You Love Me song. When the first time I heard it, the music keeps on playing in my head and make me repeat the song over and over.

Well, anything for you my brother I'll try to get the cd for you. And in return you have to teach me how to play guitar.


2 comments:

  1. tictactoe said...:

    aku mempercayai taste adik ko ^.^

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    hahahaa.. taste die mmg ok je slalu nye~~