Exam week!!

Sunday, February 1, 2009
Right now I'm preparing myself for the busy exam weeks. I'm starting my final exam on 6 Feb until 23 Feb.What a long way to go. This exam pressure thing keep me thinking lots about home. Missing my family so much. But I have to be strong and keep on study here. Beside thinking the motivation that keep me study is to sort of making countdown until Spring holiday. I can't wait for any holidays right now. I wish there's any kind or short holiday or something near but sadly there are'nt any until next month about 1 month spring break. Eventhough I don't have any special plan but well still looking forward for it.

Wishing everybody good luck in exam and your daily life studying or working. Wish me luck for exam. Fighting!!






7 comments:

  1. aien said...:

    mimi exam gud luck!!
    aku stat exam 25 nnt.
    nnt haru yasumi kankoku???hak3.dah aussie xjd."aja2 fighting" for ur exam k.

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    thanks ain!!

    hohoo..nak kankou gi mane nye?
    tp nak kne gi gak aussie..nnt ain hg tman aku ek..

    Aja aja fighting!!!!

  1. aien said...:

    kita g korea dulu then bbila g aussie plak.hehe.cm byk dwet jer.

  1. leylo-_^ said...:

    tengok sis struggle 4 exam and the fact u miss home teringat lagu "Ready,Set,Don't go" by Miley Cyrus and her father, Billy Ray Cyrus

    wanna know why???
    have u ever think that when sis pi study kat Jepun that ur father have this kind of feelings that tells u that he doesn't wanna let u go coz he cares so much about u that he's afraid ur gonna get hurt or scared when he's not around u..that he always sure that u'll always safe when u near him,that u always remember him though ur far away 4 him,..

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    *to ain*
    2 laa pasal..cam byk duit je=p


    *to nadly*
    I don't know but I'm really touched after reading ur comment sis..Thanks for introducing that beautiful song to me..I love it very much..

    You know what sis..I think u're grown up so much from the last time I saw u..or is there any secret??hahaa..

    Hope u treasure all the sweet time you had with ur family..I told you,it's hard to be away from ur beloved family..

  1. Anonymous said...:

    mimi~ shiken gambare! all da best k!! aku tinggal lagi 3 papers, then off i go to oya's... heheh... gonna miss u!!! take care dear!! ^_^

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    best nye fiqa..nak ikut gak..jgn lupe omiyage ek..hahaaa..tak malu btul..

    yosh!!gambare!!