Roti boy..yummy!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
It's nice to have a holiday in the middle of stressful exam weeks. Today's a public holiday ( National Founding Day) here in Japan. Act.,it's not really a holiday for me as I still have to sit for my exam tomorrow.




While I'm watching Hana Yori Dango Korean Version,I notice something. It's Rotiboy in the drama.Well,it's not really making such a big appearence but towards the end of the drama you can see it. I think Rotiboy is one of the sponsor of the drama or something.I don't know. But,it's really overwhelming to see Malaysian brand in the other country.
I'm one of Rotiboy fan=) Remembering buying Rotiboy at KLCC and Mid Valley.Sedapnya.. Dah lama tak makan. Hope they'll open new branch here in Japan.
FIGHTING!!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Wah..camne brand malaysia bole sponsor citer korea pulak nih
    kagum aku

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    tu laa..tak tau laa Rotiboy 2 jd sponsor ke ape..tak pham bhs korea..really wanna know though~~
    yg pasti nye rotiboy da byk branch kat korea^^

  1. pluMpkIN said...:

    i thought u r craving of eating roti boy, dear.. heheh. jom balik msia makan roti boy. jom! jom! hihihi. gud luck exam mimie. cepat2 abis exam. ;)

  1. Mimi Supandi said...:

    hahahaa..still,want to eat roti bot though..jom min balik msia gi mkan roti boy..hahaha..

    thanks min=)i'll try my best~~